History shows that even in ancient civilization, physical fitness had a place in people’s lives. Spartans had to keep themselves physically fit during the state – sponsored training under the tutelage of military leaders.
These days, a physically fit and healthy body does not have to be achieved under the close supervision and rigorous training routines initiated by a military leader. Professional personal trainers have come up with workout programs or plans for individuals to have healthier versions of themselves free of charge. These free work out programs and meal plans constitute what is known today as free personal trainer.
How has a personal trainerevolved intoa free personal trainer it is today?
- The rise of modern fitness paved the way for the emergence of personal trainers.
- Pioneer personal trainers found a niche in 1984 and were granted certification.
- Personal trainers have gone beyond fitness instruction and exercise prescription.
- Free fitness trainers have been designed by experts to be availed at home.
What it is…
- Well – established fitness and health goals set
- Professionally designed work out programs and meal plans
- Deemed as effective in achieving physical fitness and health
- Considered as a practical approach for those who stay at home
- Free of charge and is customized based on individual fitness needs
- Available online as applications, web pages, and media presentations
What it is not…
- Professional or certified personal trainer
- Fitness icon or guru found in gyms or fitness centers
- Suggestive of face – to – face training and interaction
- One – stop fitness provider for those who seek to be fit and healthy
Why a free fitness trainer is created?
- Promote health and fitness to a larger population
- Provide free health and fitness perspectives and plans of actions
- Allow individuals to get fitness training at the comfort of their own homes
- Provide an alternative to those who do not have the resources for paid personal training
How a free fitness trainer appeals to its present and prospective users?
- Creating a buzz online
- Getting positive from feedback from current users
- Increasing number of downloads of applications and programs
Clearly, the love to promote physical fitness has evolved into works that do not have to be converted to money. The creation of free fitness plans or programs for people around the world to use is an indication that even fitness professionals deem the need to value physical fitness as necessary. More than making money, these professionals endeavor to make fitness for everyone for free.